Client: Agri-EPI Centre
Date: January 2022
Summary: The Agri-EPI Centre is one of the UK’s four Agri-Tech Centres aiming to bridge the gap between industry and academia across the agri-food sector in the UK and globally. I was hired to help create visuals for their newest campaign, “Together We Can.”
Outputs: I was tasked with creating a library of social media templates for the marketing and communications team to use. As part of this, I designed mock-ups of a number of different template ideas and then created the final templates in Canva, which I had never used prior to this project. Additionally, I also worked on designing “The Ultimate Guide to Grant Writing,” which is available to download here.
Other outputs included:
- Branding guidelines for the “Together We Can” campaign
- “The Ultimate Guide to Grant Writing” document
- 50 Canva templates (sized for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Wordpess)
- Graphic for Agri-EPI Centre employee email signatures
- Rebranded presentation slides
- Membership badges for Agri-EPI Centre members to display on their website
- Business cards
- Printed brochures and banners
- Newsletter template
Skills developed: This project has allowed me to learn how to use Canva for collaborative graphic design.